Dr Ryan Moseley
Tissue Engineering & Reparative Dentistry, School of Dentistry
Senior Lecturer in Tissue Repair & Programme Director CITER MSc in Tissue Engineering
029 2074 4089
029 2074 6489
Relevant Key Words:
Oxidative stress, cellular ageing, wound healing, tissue repair, tissue engineering, infection, inflammation, fibroblasts, mesenchymal stem cells, chronic wounds, fibrosis, implantology, biomarkers, biomaterials, nanomedicines, pharmaceuticals.
Research Expertise Relevant to Tissue Engineering & Repair:
1. Oxidative stress in chronic inflammatory conditions and cellular ageing.
2. Microbial mechanisms of inducing alterations in cellular function, during chronic infection.
3. Biomaterials, pharmaceuticals and nanomedicines as modulators of tissue repair.
4. Identification of novel diagnostic / prognostic biomarkers of wound healing and infection.
5. The potential enhancement of osseointegration, via titanium implant surface modification.
If you have reagents that may be of interest to the CITER Membership, e.g. cell lines, microbiological cultures. Please give a representative list below: