Embedding ICT in Chemistry Teaching
Embedding ICT in chemistry teaching is a twilight course for chemistry teachers, focusing on lesson construction and resource development.
It is based on the ChemIT course which used to be run by the RSC.
- PowerPoint for beginners and skilled teachers.
- Creating and using 'Drop-Down' forms in Word.
- Creating drag and drop exercises in PowerPoint and Word.
- Creating a Lookup table in Excel to give feedback to questions.
- Using chemical drawing software.
- Editing videos and photographs for effective support of teaching.
- Video capture (from the TV and Internet).
Also see http://www.chemit.co.uk for useful resources.