Cardiff University Multi-Faith Chaplaincy
The Chaplaincy at Cardiff University is a place of friendship, hospitality, reflection, support, and dialogue. University Chaplains offer opportunities for students and staff to relax and unwind and to explore faith and spirituality.
Our Chaplains work closely with other student support professionals in the University to ensure students have access to the right kind of support for them.
Chaplaincy Newsletter 2012 [1.2 Mb]
Our Chaplains provide a range of services:
- social events to meet new friends
- opportunities to explore religious faith and issues of social justice and peace in an inclusive environment
- confidential pastoral listening service
- quiet spaces for personal prayer or meditation
- lectures and debates to facilitate and encourage academic learning in a wide-range of fields, including theology, religious studies, ethics, and philosophy
- opportunities for worship and communal prayer
- information about local faith communities and places of worship
- inter-faith events to encourage dialogue between members of different faiths