Dr Sabrina Touchet
Dr Sabrina Touchet is a research associate working under the supervision of Professor R. K. Allemann, on a BBSRC-funded project entitled "Design of bioactive sesquiterpene-based chemical signals with enhanced stability" in collaboration with Rothamsted Reasearch.
During her PhD, her research was focus on the development of news routes for the synthesis of alpha-aminoboronique acids and boropeptides.
Her current research focuses on the chemoenzymatic preparation of sesquiterpene analogues and the understanding of sesquiterpene synthases.
PhD in organic synthesis at University of Rennes 1 (France) under the supervisor of Dr. François Carreaux and Dr. Bertrand Carboni.
Master degree of molecular organic chemistry at University of Rennes 1 (France).
Chemical Engineering degree from E.N.S.C.R. (Ecole Nationale Superieure de Chimie de Rennes – France).
- Touchet, S.; Macé, A.; Roisnel, T.; Carreaux, F.; Bouillon, A.; Carboni, B. [3,3]-sigmatropic rearrangement of boronated allylcyanates: a new route to -aminoboronates derivatives and trisubstituted tetrahydrofurans, Org. Lett., 2013, asap DOI: 10.1021/ol401016x.
- Cascón, O.; Touchet, S; Miller, D. J.; Gonzalez, V.; Faraldos J. A.; Allemann, R. K. Chemoenzymatic preparation of germacrene analogues, Chem. Commun., 2012, 48, 9702-9704.
- Touchet S.; Carreaux, F.; Molander, G. A.; Carboni, B.; Bouillon, A. Iridium-catalyzed allylic amination route to -aminoboronates: illustration of the decisive role of boron substituents, Adv. Synth. Catal., 2011, 353, 3391-3396.
- Touchet, S.; Carreaux, F.; Carboni, B.; Bouillon, A,; Boucher, J.-L. Aminoboronic acids and esters: from synthetic challenges to the discovery of unique classes of enzyme inhibitors, Chem. Soc. Rev., 2011, 40, 3895-3914.
- Dif, A.; Touchet, S.; Nagarajan, S.; Baudy-Floc'h, M.; Dahan, M.; Piehler, J.; Marchi-Artzner, V. Bioactivation of water-soluble peptidic quantum dot through biotin-streptavidin binding Proceedings of SPIE, 2008, 6866 (Colloidal Quantum Dots for Biomedical Applications III), 68660L/1-68660L/7.