Published Papers - 2012
Here is a list of papers published by CCI members for 2012.
- Application of Gold Nanoparticles in Catalysis
- Rubidium- and caesium-doped silicotungstic acid catalysts supported on alumina for the catalytic dehydration of glycerol to acrolein
- Biosynthesis of Platinum Nanoparticles by Escherichia coli MC4100: Can Such Nanoparticles Exhibit Intrinsic Surface Enantioselectivity?
- Direct synthesis of hydrogen peroxide using Au–Pd-exchanged and supported heteropolyacid catalysts at ambient temperature using water as solvent
- High activity mesoporous copper doped cerium oxide catalysts for the total oxidation of polyaromatic hydrocarbon pollutants
- Oxidation of Benzyl Alcohol by using Gold Nanoparticles Supported on Ceria Foam
- Preparation of vanadium phosphate catalyst precursors for the selective oxidation of butane using α,ω-alkanediols
- Redispersion of Gold Supported on Oxides
- On the impact of Cu dispersion on CO2 photoreduction over Cu/TiO2
- An investigation into the chemistry of electrodeposited lanthanum hydroxide-polyethylenimine films
- Better by design: nanoengineered macroporous hydrotalcites for enhanced catalytic biodiesel production
- Rational design of heterogeneous catalysts for biodiesel synthesis
- Uniform, aligned bioconjugation of biomolecule motifs for integration within microfabricated microfluidic devices