Based in 50 Park Place, Graduate Advice & Support is an advice service for graduates, providing a first port of call to assess your career needs. If you are a Cardiff graduate, you can access this service even if you live away from Wales. Graduates from other universities have access to resources in 50 Park Place but are not eligible to use this advice service.
Graduate Advice & Support provides
- 30 minute graduate careers consultation with the Graduate Careers Adviser.
- Advice on Interview Skills and Assessment Centres, compiling a CV and completing Application Forms.
- Bookable mock interviews and mock presentations with the Graduate Careers Adviser.
- Access to a wealth of careers resources, including job specific information.
- Downloadable resources
- Access to subject specific careers guidance.
- E-guidance service.
- Access to Careers and Employer events.
- The option to receive regular emails and online updates.
- Online searchable vacancy board: cardiff.ac.uk/careers/students/jobs-pages/
Opening hours & where you can find us
- Open Monday to Wednesday, closed on Thursday & Friday
- Bookable appointments (subject to availability): 10am – 12.30pm, plus some evening appointments on Wednesdays from 5pm – 7pm (evening appointments are specifically for graduates who are currently working full time or shift work).
- Drop-in: 2pm – 3pm
- Outside of these hours you are welcome to use the resources in the Careers & Employability Centre, which is open Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm.
Top Floor, 50 Park Place, Cardiff CF10 3AT
Tel: (029) 2087 4227
Skype appointments for Cardiff Alumni
If you no longer live in Cardiff but you’d like an appointment, we now offer appointments via Skype. Just book online as normal (follow the instructions below) and advise us of your details. We also offer appointments over the phone and you can use our E-guidance service: email@example.com
To book appointments & events, post e-guidance questions and save job searches, register/log in here
We are on the 2nd floor with no lift access. If you need us to make reasonable adjustments for you to attend your appointment, please call us on 029 2087 4227 when you make your booking to help us meet your needs.
Current Cardiff University postgraduate students – please do not try to register as a graduate, you need to log in as a student via your Career Account here.