- Drop in to 50 Park Place for Information, Advice and Support on job hunting, applications, interviews, assessment centres and more
- Register with GO Wales where graduates in Wales can access free services, including a vacancies database, training and placements
- Check out Santander Internships and Graduate Job Vacancies online for a great range of vacancies
- Join the Cardiff Alumni Network to keep in touch with over 130,000 graduates and supporters across the globe, as well as news, events and benefits for members
- Complete the Destinations of Leavers of Higher Education Survey to help your School & Cardiff University
Graduate Advice & Support is a dedicated service for Cardiff Alumni, providing:
- Bookable mock interviews and mock presentations with the Graduate Careers Adviser
- Access to a wealth of careers resources, including job specific information
- Downloadable Resources
- Access to subject specific careers guidance
- E-guidance service
- Access to Careers and Employer events
- The option to receive regular emails and online updates
- Online searchable vacancy board: cardiff.ac.uk/careers/students/jobs-pages
Graduate Advice & Support is available at 50 Park Place, Cardiff CF10 3AT and online:
- Open Monday to Wednesday, closed on Thursday & Friday offering
- Bookable appointments (subject to availability): 10am – 12.30pm, evening appointments on Wednesdays from 5pm – 7pm (evening appointments are specifically for graduates who are currently working full-time or shift work).
- Drop-in: 2pm – 3pm
- Outside of these hours you are welcome to use the resources in the Careers & Employability Centre, which is open Monday – Friday, 9.30am – 4.30pm.
Please note: We are on the 2nd floor with no lift access. If you need us to make reasonable adjustments for you to attend your appointment, please call us on (029) 2087 4227 when you make your booking to help us meet your needs.
- Skype appointments for Cardiff Alumni – If you no longer live in Cardiff but you’d like an appointment, we now offer appointments via Skype.
Just book online as normal (follow the instructions below) and advise us of your details.
- For telephone appointments please telephone: (029) 2087 4227
- E-guidance is available by emailing: email@example.com
To book appointments & events, post e-guidance questions and save job searches
Graduates from other universities are welcome to use our resources at 50 Park Place but are not eligible to use the Graduate Advice & Support service.
Interact with us
Join us on Linked In – we are messaging via Cardiff University Alumni Network