Become a member of the Branch – Information for Staff
Once you’ve registered with the Coleg Cymraeg, you become a member of the Branch.
Membership of the Coleg will be open to all academic staff and academic-related staff who wish to be members of the Coleg. All staff members who are Coleg members are members of the institutional branch and play a full role in the governance of the branch.
University Staff will receive the following benefits / advantages from Coleg membership:
- Receive information, and be eligible to apply for funding via the Coleg’s Projects and Strategic Developments Fund.
- Receive information concerning opportunities for the university to apply for funding to increase staffing capacity – such as via the Postgraduate Research Scholarships Scheme and the Staffing Plan.
- Access to learning and teaching resources on they Porth.
- Eligible to create modules on the Porth (i.e. the role of ‘trainer’ on the Porth)
- Receive information about training and staff development workshops.
- Receive regular information about Coleg activities – such as research conferences, subject conferences, launches, and national activities including activities at shows and national festivals.
You can register here.
Please note – the registration process is Welsh only at present, if you want help with registering, please contact your Branch Officerm Elliw Iwan on firstname.lastname@example.org