Who says children have all the fun?
Join the Wales Cancer Partnership to explore the ground-breaking cancer research taking place in Wales, in a fun, interactive ‘After Hours’ event. Take over Techniquest and enjoy a whole host of special activities, an amazing Planetarium and a licensed bar.
- Find out about exciting developments taking place here in Wales
- Get hands-on with our interactive activities
- Try your best to ‘Suppress the Mess’ in our cancer board game
- Unleash your inner cancer researcher with practical laboratory activities
- Put your problem-solving skills to the test in our ‘Escape from the Lab’ challenge
- Journey through the immune system in a brand new planetarium show
The Wales Cancer Partnership brings together cancer organisations to enable better patient care and increase research success in Wales. Organisations taking part in the ‘After Hours does Cancer Research’ event include the European Cancer Stem Cell Research Institute, Wales Cancer Research Centre, CRUK Cardiff Centre, Tenovus, Cancer Research Wales and Healthwise Wales.