The International Office is responsible for representing Cardiff University internationally.
- work in more than 30 countries annually, and meet prospective international students overseas.
- run extensive international student induction and orientation programmes.
- manage student mobility programmes (Erasmus and Study Abroad).
- manage key relationships with overseas advisers working on behalf of Cardiff University.
- maintain and build Cardiff’s extensive links with overseas institutions.
- produce international focused marketing communications.
- manage relationships with overseas embassies and other sponsors.
- organise high profile inward visits.
- support academic schools in establishing collaborative programmes with international partners and developing their international strategies.
- provide international intelligence and country specific information to the University.
For further information on the services provided for international students, please visit: http://www.cardiff.ac.uk/international