Our undergraduate degree programmes are vocationally relevant and designed to balance theory and practice, helping you to stand out, and get ahead, in a competitive job market.
We offer a wide range of module subjects in each degree programme which, in effect, allows you to tailor your degree as it progresses to suit your specific interests and career ambitions.
In addition to this flexibility, and to complement the academic rigour of our programmes, we have introduced a raft of new opportunities to enhance your studies and help equip and prepare you for the challenges you might face in the contemporary business world.
Improve your language skills
We live in a globalised economy and language skills are becoming increasingly attractive to employers. As such, we offer several opportunities to add an international element to your studies:
- You can take accounting, banking and finance, business economics, business management or economics in combination with French, Spanish or German and spend your third year studying abroad at one of our prestigious partner universities.
- Alternatively, BSc Business Management (International Management) students can spend a semester abroad (studying through the medium of English).
Take part in work experience
We are committed to supporting employability and embedding practical work experience in to our programmes:
- You can choose to transfer to a four-year with Professional Placement degree programme, where you will spend a year in industry on a full-time, salaried basis.
- BSc Accounting students can take advantage of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW) Undergraduate Partnership Programme (UPP) and gain a year’s work experience in a professional accountancy firm or similar business environment.
- BSc Business Management students can apply to spend the second semester of the second year working with a partner firm on a full-time, salaried basis.