Engaging with Business
The Innovation, Partnership Officer within the School of Biosciences provides a focal point for researchers to fully explore the commercial potential of their research, embed the Impact agenda and meet the strategic objectives of the School. With this in mind these Webpages have been designed specifically to provide information, guidance and relevant documentation relating to Partnering with Industry. Services include:
• Identifying funding vehicles/opportunities for researchers
• Access to external bodies (WAG, industry groups)
• Guidance on Impact statements
• Industrial engagement support
• Document templates
• Advice on commercialisation potential (link to RACD)
• Support for Case study development
These services have been put in place to support the mission of the IP&E team, the School of Biosciences and the wider objectives of Cardiff University.
If you would like to read more about the Schools IP&E strategy please follow the link on the right-hand side of this page.