Miss Eleanor Fraya Kean
Kean, EF and Wentworth, J (2011) Landscapes of the Future: POSTnote 380. Parliamentary Office of Science and Technology, UK
Kean EF, Muller CT and Chadwick EA. (in press). Otter scent signals age, sex and reproductive status. Chemical Senses. Advance online access http://chemse.oxfordjournals.org/content/early/2011/03/28/chemse.bjr025.abstract
Contributing author to: Cheshire Mammal Group (2008). The Mammals of Cheshire. Liverpool University Press, Liverpool.
Kean, EF (2006). Post release survival and dispersal of harvest mice, Micromys minutus, in relation to reintroduction method. BIAZA Research Newsletter 7 (2).
Oral and poster presentations
- 2009 Mammal Society Easter Conference. Otter scent communication; development of a novel monitoring technique. Oral presentation.
- 2009 Association for the Study of Animal Behaviour Easter Conference. How is otter scent used in communication? Poster.
- 2008 Mustelid Colloquium, Budapest. Chemical communication in otters: use as a monitoring tool. Poster.
- 2008 Wales Mammal Conference. Translating otter scent communication into population monitoring. Poster.
- 2007 Cheshire Mammal Symposium. Cheshire’s otters. Oral presentation.
- 2006 BIAZA Symposium on Zoo Research. Transfer of a female Asian Elephant (Elephas maximus) between zoos. Oral presentation