Briefing Sessions: Implementation of New Modular Taught UG Rules on SIMS
Briefing Sessions are being held on the implementation of the new Modular Taught UG Awards Rules in SIMS.
The sessions will provide an opportunity to:
- discuss how SIMS will support the assessment of UG students
- describe in summary the processes for creating assessment data, inputting marks, releasing provisional marks to students, calculating module results, and running Exam Board reports;
- consider ways in which assessment information on SIMS can be reviewed to ensure its completeness;
- establish whether there are any issues that may arise and if so how these can be addressed;
- review the support and training that is proposed to be made available to assist schools.
To book a place please click on one of the links below:
Thursday 19th September 2.00pm – 3.00pm
Room 1.56, Glamorgan Building
Thursday 10th October 2.00pm – 3.00pm
Room C/0.13, Sir Martin Evans Building, School of Biosciences, Cathays Park
Any queries about the session should be directed to Marina John in Registry, via JohnM5@cardiff.ac.uk tel. ext. 75146