Professor Wouter Poortinga
- Health impacts of structural energy performance investments in Wales: An evaluation of the Arbed programme. Supported by the National Institute of Health Research.
- Health impact, and economic value, of meeting housing quality standards. Supported by the National Institute of Heath Research.
- Carmarthenshire homes standard health impact study. Supported by Carmarthenshire County Council.
- Housing-led regeneration and energy practices of low income households. Supported by the Building Research Establishment.
- Two Years On: How has the Fukushima accident changed attitudes to nuclear power in Britain and Japan. Supported by UK Energy Research Centre.
- Validation of the Residential Environment Assessment Tool: Cardiff University Research Opportunities Programme. Supported by Cardiff University.