Offer internships and live project briefs
We encourage critical thinking and foster a culture of self-reliance and collaborative working - skills that will make a real difference to your company. Our students benefit from a stimulating academic environment, research-led teaching, and interaction with lecturers and tutors who are working at the forefront of their fields.
Offer an internship or work placement
Benefit from the talent and passion that Cardiff students can bring to your organisation. Internships can last from four weeks to a year in the UK or abroad. They offer students the opportunity to gain valuable work experience and benefit from your knowledge within a supportive environment. Internships can take place across the academic year or during the summer months.
Offer a live project brief
Find solutions to your company’s business needs and benefit from the talent and passion Cardiff students can bring to your organisation whilst inspiring the next generation of graduate entrepreneurs. Live project briefs take place throughout the academic year.
- Register your interest by completing our online application form.
- A member of the alumni relations team will be in touch to offer further information and complete documentation with you to support the development of this opportunity.
- You will be introduced to colleagues in our careers and employability team who will assist you in developing your job description or live project brief, explore recruitment options and support students to apply for your opportunity. The careers team will be on hand should you have any queries during the internship/project period.
- Following the internship/project period, you’ll have the opportunity to share your experience with a member of the alumni relations team and explore future involvement opportunities with Cardiff University.
If you have any questions about volunteering please get in touch:
Development and Alumni Relations
- Telephone:+44 (0)29 2087 6473