Become a guest speaker and offer graduate opportunities
Careers Ambassadors make a real difference to student employability at Cardiff and help to enhance the student experience. They can offer internships and work placements in the UK and abroad, and careers and industry-related talks in academic schools, fairs, and events.
Become a guest speaker
Offer industry-specific advice to support student employability activities at Cardiff University. Join us as a guest lecturer, attend question and answer panels at events and fairs and share your story online with prospective and current students.
Attend careers fairs and recruitment events
Promote your company and gain access to talented current and graduating students from a range of academic disciplines. Meet your potential employees face-to-face and showcase why they should work for your company.
Offer graduate employment opportunities
Promote vacanices free of charge via Cardiff University’s online jobs board which has an expansive student and graduate reach. More than 8,000 students graduate from Cardiff University every year, all of whom can have access to this jobs board.
- Register your interest by completing our online application form.
- A member of the Alumni Relations team will be in touch to discuss your application further. They will confirm the nature of the event and potential dates for your diary.
- You will be introduced to colleagues in our Careers and Employability team who will support you leading up to the event. The team will be on hand should you have any queries throughout the duration of your event and will assist you on the day itself.
- Following the event, you’ll have the opportunity to share your experience with a member of the Alumni Relations team and explore future involvement opportunities with Cardiff University.
If you have any questions about volunteering please get in touch:
Development and Alumni Relations
- Telephone:+44 (0)29 2087 6473