Students are welcome to attend as few or as many classes as they wish.
Added to this flexibility, students can now get recognition for attending a number of sessions by enrolling on a Certificate.
We now offer the following Cardiff University Certificates:
- Certificate in Self Management
- Certificate in Presentation Skills
- Certificate in Academic Writing for University
- Certificate in Revision and Examination Techniques
- Certificate in Academic and Skills Development – any 5 classes run by the Academic and Skills Development Centre
To be eligible for a Certificate you must attend 5 classes delivered by the Academic and Skills Development Team or replace one of those classes with the appropriate class offered by the Counselling Team.
All Certificates are signed by the PVC for Student Experience and Academic Standards.
Just click on the PDF to your right to access further information.