We aim to bring about social, environmental, economic and health benefits not only to Wales but to the wider world.
Our actions are guided by the following sustainability principles:
- Minimising our environmental impact at all levels of operation and be an exemplar of best practice.
- Ensuring we are a diverse, healthy, creative and inspiring ‘space’ to study and work.
- Advancing the University as a centre of research excellence for sustainability and an ambassador locally, regionally and internationally.
- Promoting sustainability issues and principles with all staff, students and stakeholders
- Enabling the application of our innovative research to improve the sustainability of the University
- Embedding the principles of Education for Sustainable Development and Global Citizenship (ESDGC) into our student experience.
If you have questions or would like further information about sustainability in the University, please get in touch: